Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Congratulations on Your Wedding!

This afternoon I went to a wedding party of my relative, who live in Singapore but I never met her before. My brother already met her several times so I suggest she knew a bit of me. This afternoon I went there and met some of my families from my home country, one of them is my grandma whom I never met for one year already :(

Actually it was not the real ceremony, I do not understand how Singaporean celebrates a wedding party, but I think it was like an open-house, since the real wedding ceremony is during this night. And badly I cannot attend it because tomorrow I have a morning class which I cannot miss. Another unique thing I never noticed before is that wedding party here is not like in my home country where the whole families even including overseas are supposed to attend, and around 100 guests can be the family only (excluding other guests, friends, etc). Here the Singaporean's family looks different, just a number of people in his family, whereas for indo, even my grandma who is her auntie came from indo, then in indo a wedding will always be a very big big party :)


Just wish both of them the best for their life together as a new husband and a new wife.
Congratulations on your wedding!! =D

No comments: