Friday, October 3, 2008

Year of the Gentleman

YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN
NE-YO


Track Listing
1. Closer
2. Nobody
3. Single
4. Mad
5. Miss Independent
6.
Why Does She Stay
7. Fade into the Background
8. So You Can Cry
9. Part of the List
10. Back to What You Know
11. Lie to Me
12. Stop This World

Bonus Tracks :
- In the Way (U.S. iTunes only)
- What's the Matter (U.S. iTunes Pre-Order; UK, Australia & Japan bonus track)
- She Got Her Own" (featuring Jamie Foxx & Fabolous)
(UK iTunes Pre-Order; Japan bonus track)

Released Date : September 16, 2008


Year of the Gentleman


I just went through iTunes Store and got this album currently in number 3 in top 10 album list, then I listened to each songs and they sound very nice. I seldom listened to his songs and even I just know that the first single in this album "Nobody" has been released several months ago. I actually love more the first half of this album, and the ending song "Stop This World" is a so nice song suitable to be the the ending of the album. =D
Just try to listen to the album through my imeem here ^^





Music Video of the first single Closer

No comments: