Friday, October 10, 2008

Beyonce's Upcoming Album

Hey2 I've been longing for her new album so much. After her 2006's huge album, of course many people hope her new album at least as good as before. And finally, the two new songs for the album have been premiered on several radios in the United States (I read from news October 7 or 8), before it will be released next month. And, I like the 2 songs so much. 'If I Were A Boy' is really nice pop stuff from her. Second song, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" is good also, but I have to admit that it is not as good as her previous hits like Deja Vu, or Irreplaceable. It just like the same as "Get Me Bodied". Both songs are very nice, but I anticipate for a song with more beat in it as she is really pro in it, yeah I think the fans will think the same. I cannot say the previous album is better because of the 2 songs only, but overall these 2 are really excellent.


I Am...



When I scrolled down my blog it seems to be a music blog, err, because there are many albums I am waiting for which will be released in the end of this year. Hmm, I'm waiting for Jay Chou's new album (the main song is sooooooooo superb), release date is postponed for 1 week, but, yaa it's fine, then Beyonce (hopefully not postponed, then it's next month), EXILE (waaa in my birthday!!!), Agnes Monica (come on, I'm waiting for 3 years, oh noooo), BoA's US debut album (is it really this year? oh I hope there's a better song than the single), Britney's Circus (wah a day before my birthday, but it's on her birthday, go on gal!!), YUI's b-side compilation(next month), mmmm, don't know what else, I forgot :), but, don't forget the exam period - 4 weeks from now, oh no T_T

No comments: