Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am Lazy

I just pass a very tiring day, don't study at all, haven't finished any assignments, while quizzes are coming, but I feel very satisfied today. I learn something I will never forget for the whole of my life, and much more precious (in my opinion) than if I studying today, even for the whole day continuously without taking a break.

In a society, or a group, or a team, there are three kinds of lazy person, who does not want to be involved in there. The first type is, the most one I ever met, and I myself was ever one of them, the person who comes to the field, say hello to everyone, try to do any easiest jobs as much as he wants, then go away as soon as possible, as he already contributes something and has a reason why he can leave.

The second type is, not as smart as the first, although smart in terms of bad side, I also often met, and I was sometimes one of them, the person who finds as many reasons as he can for not coming to the field, and can freely do his own business which is more important for him.

And I try to avoid being one of these 2 types, except I really really have to, no other choices. When one time, I become the one who handle many things, I realize, how cheap they are, then I think again, when I am like that, the other people may think the same about me, and I do not want to be such a cheap person. Even I'm not as smart as the others, at least, I have to be something in their eyes, because I'm a person. Different if I were an animal, then I would never care what the others view who I am.

The last one, is the type I really seldom find, and I personally think, maybe the worst, a person who does come to the field, gather with the others, listen and watch everything the others do, and, and, and, and that's all, just it. Even the war comes, then all persons die, maybe he will still be there, watching, or hide somewhere. I'm like that when I was so young, but then I think, imagine, how if I'm in the position of the others, struggling not to be killed, whereas one of your friends keep watching, how you will be killed, or how you will win, or do not care, just want to watch the ending of this drama.

Then, finally, rather than being a religious person, who came every week for praying (eh absolutely I cannot skip this session :D ), keep contributing my money for the others, be a vegetarian, or be the one who can pass religious message to everyone, I better choose to be better as a human first, be better in everything, as a student, as a child, as a brother, as a friend, as everything I am, cause I have to thank GOD first, for being born as a human, who has brain and heart. Why? Simply because, I often meet those kinds of people (err, ya, a quite small number actually), who are very close (according to them) to GOD, but, not less cheap even than the one who never knows what praying is.

1 comment:

~'FeN'~ said...

setuju!!!!

sebelum menjadi baik secara vertikal, jadi baik secara horizontal dulu...

tapi, kadang2 ada saatnya kita merasa ansos n ga mau gabung sama orang lain... betul?

hoho...

hidup denny!!!