Thursday, September 18, 2008

Next Step

Hey finally the quizzes today has passed and means that half of the semester has almost done. It's a very tiring sem and I want to have a rest during recess but, unfortunately this sem's recess is supposed to be my busy week since it's time for CID project T_T
Whereas I'm thinking of catching up some chapters I missed in some subjects but how come if I only have free time during weekends. Then the exam is coming soon. Oh it's so fast, only 4 months for 1 semester. I'm so confused now.

Tomorrow night will be the beginning of recess (except for me) and some my friends planned to go for a kind of 'inning' but a few days later I was told that there will be Computer Engineering Club Investiture tomorrow night but at the same time there will be SU Union Dinner. When I read the email carefully again just now I just realized that I should go for my maincomm this afternoon for SU Union Dinner tomorrow but because of quizzes I didn't read that part, and now I am still confused what to do tomorrow, 2 invitations for the same schedule. Oh I'm really confused what to do next, in recess, after recess, then before exams there will be some quizzes again T_T

No comments: