Monday, March 2, 2009

A Feeling of Regret

Back to around 2 - 2.5 years from now.

It's my happy high school time where the whole class made a joke everyday. There's a quite shocking news from a well-known university in US. Yeah u all must know that, what else can make a university headline in all news around the world other than that. Simply the class made a joke about that without me as an exception. People will make a joke of something far from them or they never think can happen around them.

Yeah that's what I felt during that time.

As u know what I'm going to say. The same thing surprisingly happened here, the place where I studied. I even cannot think what will happen to students waiting for their entrance tests right now, what the people around here will perceive me, as the same nationality as him, don't know whether it's important ~ but same race as well. I felt regret that I ever made a joke of that during high school and now I know that I should not do that lolz~~~~~

Yeah can feel the mourning atmosphere here. Half of my facebook status filled with condolences, sympathy, etc etc.

A group of students from senior high school were joking about that ~like what I did during high school lolzzzz~ from some time till someone stopped them.

In a huge forum, someone -admitted to be the suspect's friend during high school- post it and less than 3 hours it immediately became the hottest post. It's not wrong to post a huge buzz as information to be spread among but to put his own opinion~speculation is crazy, even the media haven't put any confirmation about that and he far away proudly told the speculation. Even the suspect's friends here stayed calm.

I can say he's proud of the news and I ever felt the same, when a buzz comes near me at that time I felt a bit spirited to spread the news everywhere-whatever the news is-, you may not feel it but there's a feeling of proud, happy that you know better than others, proud that you are closer with him compared to persons asking you.

Out of topic, maybe this is the hundredth or thousandth times I felt disturbed by Facebook. It's not like what I ever post (for this case only, actually I still do), a group of stupid and extremely idle people make a bunch of comments day by day for only a single photo. It's almost one week already and everyday I open my Facebook there's 20s-50s announcements and all from the same photo. Even I don't know what the picture is about. Now I will NEVER know if someone comments in my OWN photos, because of the bitches doing not important think and the whole things in my announcement full with those bitches. I swear if not because all my friends joined FB I will never get back to that site.


Whoever the suspect is, I felt really sorry for him. Although I don't know who he is, I hope he's not absolutely wrong but yeah the truth should come out.
And I'm glad the victim is getting well.
Lastly for president of the univ, he's so great not to make everyone panic and every activity is held as usual as if nothings happen. His mass email is the best choice he could do as the president.

Your best friend can be your worst enemy.

1 comment:

~'FeN'~ said...

aku suka nian paragraf yg out of topic...
hahaha...